xpbrew specializes is mobile application databases using the widely-known SQLite library with support for Cordova (PhoneGap) and React Native frameworks.
The consultant @brodybits (Christopher J. Brody aka Chris Brody) is a trusted Apache Cordova committer with 7 years of experience with cross-platform mobile app development and over 15 years of experience with high-performance mobile messaging software development.
mobile app databases
SQLite database storage provided for Android, iOS, and Windows platforms
|Free license||Commercial license per app||Commercial license for unlimited apps||Commercial warranty and support|
Basic plugin version that the other sqlite plugin versions are based on.
Added support for REGEXP, non-standard BASE64 function, and pre-populated databases
Performance and stability enhancements for Android; support for PhoneGap Build
More optimizations for Android and iOS; includes an additional workaround solution to support extra-large result data sets on Android
other libraries and frameworks
- integration with Vue.js, React, and React Native
- maintenance and support of Apache Cordova
programming languages and paradigms
- low-level structured and object-oriented programming in Java, C++, and Objective-C
- over 15 years of low-level structured programming in C
- Focus on highly interactive rapid development
- brief experience with scrum and extreme programming
including the following:
- Definition and understanding of the real user and business needs
- Definition of the actual technical requirements
- Need for flexibility
- Need for aftercare
- Time constraints
- Resource constraints
- Other forms of risk management
- Begin with discussions in order to reach a mutual understanding requirements and needs at a high level
- More detailed dialog in order to measure the scope of requirements and needs, with room for flexibility
- Proposal and discusion of alternative plans
- Execution and delivery in collaboration with other parties as needed
- Support and aftercare included as agreed
- Followup dialog to evaluate the fulfillment according to the actual needs, what went well, areas of possible improvement, and what kind of support may still be needed
Priority consulting is generally available 10am-8pm NYC time Sunday-Thursday and 10am-2pm NYC time on Fridays. Cost is (US) $350 for 90 minutes. Payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org (Brodysoft LLC) is preferred. Confirm a priority consulting session on Calendly today.
Please reach out to email@example.com in case of any questions.